15 Things To Do On a Rainy Day When Bored!


Hello everyone, I hope your having a great day! Today I'm going to share with you 15 things to do on a rainy day when bored. I hope you enjoy and get some good ideas. Here it is:

*shop online
I love shopping online because it comes straight to your door and you don't even have to go to the store.
* read a book
I love reading books. Especially on rainy days. If you need a book idea read my post about the book  The Adventurers Guide To Successful Escapes.
*make a snack/bake
I also posted a recipe on this blog if you need a recipe idea.
*watch a movie
I know this is like what everyone does when their bored and it's raining but I still wanted to mention it. I'm a big Disney fan so I would probably watch a Disney movie. You can also just watch TV.
*start a blog
I love blogging and think you will too. Comment below in the comment section if you would like me to do a post on why I started blogging.
*start a bullet journal
You can get lots of ideas of Pinterest. By the way don't forget to follow me on Pinterest.
*start learning calligraphy
I recently started learning calligraphy and its super fun! You can get some practice worksheets here. Its never to late to start learning.
*organize/clean something
It always feels good to have something clean or organized. It will also help time pass.
*indoor photo challenge
An indoor photo challenge is where you try to take the prettiest photos indoors in the strangest locations in your house. It's super fun! You can use your phone or a Polaroid camera if you have one.
*have a spa day in your house
Get comfy, put on face masks, take a bath with a bath bomb, and eat snacks in bed.
*play with your pet
Have some fun with your pet inside. Teach him or her a trick or just hang out with them.
*look on Pinterest for a fun craft
Diy something or or fix an old craft.
*start a journal
Start any type of journal like: a sketchbook journal, a diary, or a memory keeper.
*listen to music while doing laundry
Catch up on some over due laundry folding while having fun dancing to music.
*watch YouTube
I love watching YouTube! Some of my favorite you tubers are Annie Rose, Moriah Elizabeth, and Natalies Outlet.

Thats all for today. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Make sure to comment in the comment section Q and A questions for an upcoming post.😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montana Trip!

Shopping Haul!