Montana Trip!


Hey guys! Today I am doing something a little different. In like 2 weeks me and my family are flying to Montana! We are so excited and have so many fun activities planned! I just couldn't pass up sharing this experience with you guys! Each day on the trip I will write down a little summary of the day and what we did. When I come back I will type everything up for you guys so you can read it! Before we start let me say this is a very long post with lots of pictures and videos. So grab a snack and get ready for this post. I hope you enjoy! Here it is:

Day One:

Hello everyone! Today me and my family woke up at 5:30 and drove to Atlanta to leave for our flight  at 11:00. The flight was five hours long to get to Bozeman. But because of the time change we got there at 2:00 pm. After we landed we shopped around and I got a Yellowstone cover up. Then we went to eat lunch at a place called Olive B's. Here are a few pics from today:




Pretty river on the way to our cabin in Big Sky

                 
 Me and my siblings being silly and trying on the cabin's faux fur jackets 🤣

                                       
Funny shirt we found in a store while shopping


Cotton Candy frappe from a coffee shop we found


 Video of a taffy puller we saw in a candy shop

Day Two:

Hello! Today is day two. Today we woke up early and went to Yellowstone National Park. For lunch we had a picnic at Yellowstone. We saw a lot of Buffalo and geysers including Old Faithful! For dinner we had pizza at a restaurant called Wild West Pizzeria. I also bought an Old Faithful keychain. Here are a few amazing pics from today:


 A Buffalo we saw at Yellowstone

Pretty Sights:










                                     
                                                   
Me and a pretty sight we hiked to

                                                 
Another pretty sight we hiked to

                                             
 A ground squirrel eating a nut

                                                   
Strawberry frozen yogurt
         
                         
 Old Faithful's eruption


Moose eating


Huge Waterfall

Day 3:

Today is the 4th of July! Today we went back to Yellowstone and saw more amazing things! We woke up early agin and took lots of hikes. We had Pop-tarts for Breakfast and another picnic for lunch. Here are the pictures from today:
                                                   
pretty pics:













pronghorn eating


Moose Tracks ice cream


Pronghorn laying in the grass


Paint Pots in Yellowstone

Day 4:

Today we got to sleep in and went horse back riding at 9:00. Then we went white water rafting. For breakfast we had cinnamon rolls (the orange ones and regular). For dinner we ate at River house in Big Sky. Here are today's pics!
Horseback riding:
(my horse's name is Pirate)





White water rafting:



Day 5:

Today is our last day! Tomorrow we fly back home. Today we went on a ski lift to the top of a mountain in Big Sky. We also shopped around and I got Huckleberry chapstick. Huckleberry is a fruit we don't have in Alabama so I wanted to try it. Then we went on a hike to Ousel Falls. For brunch we ate at Blue Moon Cafe and I got a cinnamon roll. For Dinner we went to eat at Michelangelo's and I got Pasta Alfredo. For dessert we had tiramisu (coffee cake). Here are a few pics from today:


Me at the top of the mountain
                                                 
                                              

Ousel Falls Waterfall


Cotton Candy frappe 

Day 6:
Today we flew home and that's the end of our trip! My favorite things were definitely white water rafting and the bubbling paint pots at Yellowstone. I hope you enjoyed today's post, and had fun reading about our trip!😄

Comments

  1. What an awesome trip! Your pics are beautiful! Thanks for the preview. Now, I’ll know what to expect when I go! 😜😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us! I have never been to Montano and now I have a greater appreciation for its beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR WILLIAMS CURED 7 YEARS AUTISM
    I am sharing this testimony for my daughter who suffered autism for 7 years. I am doing this, because I was her mother and caregiver  during her dark days and am very happy to share it so that others can be helped through  DR WILLIAMS HERBAL MEDICINE. It was a tough a battle for her; I was not actually the one who hard autism, but bearing the burden makes me understand what parents whose children and love with autism go through.
    Lesia now 19 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of twelve, for seven years, she fought against her diagnosis. I must admit it was never easy for us as a family; we had to constantly watch her, and answer questions that we couldn’t explain. On several occasions, she asked if she will ever stop having speech delay and get well like her school mates and be the best swimmer she dreamt of becoming. She was a very happy child; and had a ‘normal’ childhood and there was no suggestion that she would later on develop autism. 
    She refused to accept defeat and fought autism. She religiously kept to her medications in spite of their side effects. We all wanted a cure, so that she can chase her dream and live a normal life like every other child. But the more she takes these medications, the more her school grade drop. She couldn’t concentrate and we noticed that her memory was being severely adversely affected. Each time we went back to the hospital, her medicines were changed to a different one. Seems like, each change of drug brings about change in side effects. After about 6 years on   Abilify ,  Geodon  , and other medicines, it seemed the autism started to increase in frequency. I had to make effort to reduce her medicines with plans to eventually stop it all. We found an alternative treatment in homeopathy, which was better than her English drugs. Gradually, I reduced her drugs, and her autism were no longer as frequent as it was as when she was on conventional drugs.
    With our little breakthrough with homeopathy treatment, we made further search for natural cure. Fortunately we saw testimonies about herbal medicines which cure autism. We saw a lot of claims though, contacted them and didn’t get a useful reply. Lucky for us, we finally got a reply from Doctor Williams, he directed us to his blog where we saw a lot of information about his herbal medicine . Without further delay I made a purchase for her, I switched her over to it. We had great breakthrough, that in 3 weeks, her autism reduced. After 1 months as Doctor Williams promised , all autism symptoms stopped. It was like a miracle for us. since all this days now Lesia became autism free. Her story is quite lengthy, I hope it also help someone out there.for more information you can email Dr Williams on drwilliams098675@gmail.com  

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shopping Haul!

15 Things To Do On a Rainy Day When Bored!