Hanging up all your clothes for the week is really helpful when getting ready in the morning. It keeps you organized and its super easy to do. Just write the day of the week on a piece of paper and put it ontop of a peg board coat rack.
Hey guys! Today I am doing something a little different. In like 2 weeks me and my family are flying to Montana! We are so excited and have so many fun activities planned! I just couldn't pass up sharing this experience with you guys! Each day on the trip I will write down a little summary of the day and what we did. When I come back I will type everything up for you guys so you can read it! Before we start let me say this is a very long post with lots of pictures and videos. So grab a snack and get ready for this post. I hope you enjoy! Here it is: Day One: Hello everyone! Today me and my family woke up at 5:30 and drove to Atlanta to leave for our flight at 11:00. The flight was five hours long to get to Bozeman. But because of the time change we got there at 2:00 pm. After we landed we shopped around and I got a Yellowstone cover up. Then we went to eat lunch at a place called Olive B's. Here are a few pics from today: Pretty river on the way to our cab...
Hello everyone! Today I am going to share with you a back to school supplies haul of all the supplies I am using this year. To make it easier I made a video you can watch that has pictures of all my supplies in it. I hope you enjoy! Here it is: I hope you enjoyed the video of what's in my backpack! If you did make sure to follow my blog!😁
I read this book and I would totally recommend it! Its great if your looking for an action packed, on the edge of your seat, page turner kinda story! I'm looking forward to see more books from this author! Its about an orphan named Anne who has a best friend named Penelope. They both wish to go on quests. Quests are basically were you get a riddle to solve and lots of steps to follow. There are also lots of rules to follow (and I mean lots) and failure to complete the Quest or follow the rules lead to serious consequences. Now your probably thinking that sounds awful why would they want to do that? Well life in the orphanage is not so great. So the only way to get freedom is to go on quests or leave when your 13 . After figuring out that Anne's birthday is one day off the 13 year old cut off she can't stand it! So she decides to sneak out of the orphanage with Penelope. They sneak out and meet a lady named Jocelyn who happens to be ...
Comments
Post a Comment